Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Florida!

Fort Lauderdale skyline

The Boy and I just got back from a lovely 3 day weekend in Ft. Lauderdale.  He had a work conference while I sat in the sun on my lazy booty drinking naughty drinks and reading.  We did go deep sea fishing when we first got there which was a lot of fun.  We caught 5 fish total, including a black fin tuna.

Yes, my legs are that pale
My man, waiting for fish











                                                     






It was a lovely weekend filled with lots of crab!  I finally got to eat Stone Crab for the first time in my life, it was so delic!  We also went to the Rustic Inn Crab House for some more stone crab, a Conch Salad and we went balls to the wall, and ordered Blue Garlic Crab.  They give you mallets, bibs, the whole nine, and you go Gladiator style on these delicious crab legs and claws.


It was a great restful trip and I'm really lucky I could go.  A big thanks to the Boy for flying me out with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment